Nyan Caxx Nyan Caxx

Lovely.

That's no octopus. It's a MALBORO KING, baby!

But in all seriousness, that was fantastic. It was well-animated, well-voiced, and you actually managed to make Nyan Cat entertaining again. Bravo.

Shower Products for Men Shower Products for Men

Holy shit.

I have no idea what I just watched, but I have the sudden urge to build a log cabin, destroy said cabin by wrestling a bear, and watch some ultimate fighting.

'Cause I'm a MAN! HRRRRAGH!

Alight Alight

Not too bad.

It was beautiful, it was well-animated, the art style was fantastic...and it was very short. The story was...well, there wasn't one. they met, she got squished, and he blew up the huge thing...and in the process turned into a human somehow.

Might want to work on your storytelling, because you really lost me at that last bit. Also, try to have a little more character interaction, so we can get a sense of some kind of bond between the two, rather than killing one of them as soon as they meet, so Sparker's anger and destruction and such really doesn't seem as out-of-place.

Human Centipede: The Game Human Centipede: The Game

lulz

There's like three people here who have actually watched this movie.

EVERYBODY DIES BUT THE MIDDLE GIRL.

Screamo Man Vs. Grunt Man Screamo Man Vs. Grunt Man

Huh

It was pretty cool. I mean the weapon switching was a little awkward, but it was still pretty cool.

Nice graphics, too.

Statwhore responds:

You don't have to be a dick...

Meet'N'Fuck: SniperMaiden Meet'N'Fuck: SniperMaiden

JESUS

MASSIVE BONER.

That was perhaps the hottest thing I've ever seen. I jizzed my panties.

SirCannabisClock responds:

good to hear

{R094} - ReggaeMan {R094} - ReggaeMan

Awesome!

You really don't hear enough reggae around. Thanks for the great submission! At about 1:10 to 1:38 it got a bit...weak w/o precussion to back it.

The song was great anyway though!

Ryan094 responds:

Cheers, I did want to have an are with no percussion to build it up a bit, but there was a bit of percussion at 1:23.
Thanks for the review.

The Trippy Mosquito The Trippy Mosquito

Greatness.

Another trippy masterpiece. Awesome work as usual!

Hellstick responds:

"Trippy" was EXACTLY what i wanted this track to be! Glad i succeeded:D
And thanks for yeat another review! I'm greatfull!

Happiness and Joy Happiness and Joy

It's official.

You are a mindrape artist. That was the most amazingly trippy thing I've ever heard. I'm going to go lie down now....

Hellstick responds:

Rapist is my middlename! wait. Fuck I didn't mean that:(
Even though I aimed for a "hard" sound rather then a "trippy" one, I guess you're right in youre statement. It is rather trippy somehow, in its own twisted manner:P
Thanks for the review, not to mention the score!

Valentines Lily Valentines Lily

Roooo

Tessonas you, make another fuck damnit!

FleckoGold responds:

You don't even have any of them on your favorites list :(

Unethicor, Devourer of Souls Unethicor, Devourer of Souls

Of course, the classic first impression

LOL WUT

(If you don't get it, google image search LOL WUT.)

Chronamut responds:

hahaha but with a sadistic evil twist ;)

thanks for the review!

-shawn-

GAY TECHNO PARTY GAY TECHNO PARTY

IT MAKES ME HORNY.

UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS UHN TSS

SuparEFG responds: