Nyan Caxx Nyan Caxx

Lovely.

That's no octopus. It's a MALBORO KING, baby!

But in all seriousness, that was fantastic. It was well-animated, well-voiced, and you actually managed to make Nyan Cat entertaining again. Bravo.

Shower Products for Men Shower Products for Men

Holy shit.

I have no idea what I just watched, but I have the sudden urge to build a log cabin, destroy said cabin by wrestling a bear, and watch some ultimate fighting.

'Cause I'm a MAN! HRRRRAGH!

Alight Alight

Not too bad.

It was beautiful, it was well-animated, the art style was fantastic...and it was very short. The story was...well, there wasn't one. they met, she got squished, and he blew up the huge thing...and in the process turned into a human somehow.

Might want to work on your storytelling, because you really lost me at that last bit. Also, try to have a little more character interaction, so we can get a sense of some kind of bond between the two, rather than killing one of them as soon as they meet, so Sparker's anger and destruction and such really doesn't seem as out-of-place.

The "Okay" lightshow The "Okay" lightshow

Work on audio quality.

It would be alright, if the voice in the song didn't clash so horribly with the rest of the music.

Just a little off-key, but it buzzed in my headphones something awful. It would be a lot better if you used a higher-quality microphone or, if it was intentional, use far, far less distortion on the vocals.

Mike's Cat Mike's Cat

Truly...

It was as the immortal eye of God collapsing in upon itself...forever warmed in everlasting oneness.

turtleco responds:

yeah sure

Newgrounds Hentai Newgrounds Hentai

Hot.

I came.

Grunt Man Grunt Man

Wow.

I really didn't see that coming! Loved the twist at the end.

Also, the minigame was a bit annoying. Basically a spacebar mashfest, which is in EVERYTHING EVER. Might wanna change that a bit.

Statwhore responds:

nice

about the bird. about the bird.

Wow

I just orgasmed in my pants.

Thank you.

Leo & Satan Leo & Satan

Awesome!

You really should make a Leo & Satan series. I would watch the hell out of that.

Epic Beard Man Epic Beard Man

Epic Beard Man

Overall moral of the story: Don't fuck with old people.